SAMOBOR MUSIC FESTIVAL
Deadline for entries: June 13th 2020.
9th INTERNATIONAL COMPOSERS COMPETITION "New Note" CROATIA 2020.
- 1. The competition is open to composers of all ages and nationalities
- 2. More than one score per composer is permitted
- 3. All submitted works must have been composed after December 31st 2013. and not awarded a prize in any other competition
- 4. It is possible to submit works previously performed, but not already published or professionally recorded for commercial use.
- 1. Composition for Ensemble Esperanza .
- 2. Use of tape or live electronics is not permitted
- 3. Orchestration: 5 4 3 2 1 – string orchestra
- 4. Duration: Up to 15 minutes
The First Prize – 2500€ (brutto-including taxes) and the concert performance by Ensemble Esperanza on Samobor Music Festival, October 3 2020.
- CHOUCHANE SIRANOSSIAN
concertmaster (Ensemble Esperanza)
- NIKŠA GLIGO
- SREĆKO BRADIĆ
composer and Artistic Director of Samobor Music Festival
THE PRIZE WINNERS' CONCERT
- 1. The winning composition will be performed on October 3, 2020 by Ensemble Esperanza organized during Samobor Music Festival.
- 2. The composer of the winning work must provide all the performance materials (parts) at his/her own expense and send them to the Samobor Music Festival by of July 30h 2020.
- 3. The winner of the Award will be announced after July 5th 2020.
- 4. Entrants agree that, if the submitted work wins the award, all future performances of the work will be accompanied by the following statement in the printed program: "Winner of the New Note International Composers Competition, Croatia 2020". The same applies for all future published editions and/or recordings of the work.
- 5. A copy of the finalist scores will be filed in the Samobor Music Festival records.
ENTRIESEntries by email only!!!
The following items are required:
- · The subject line should be “Submission – NEW NOTE – your name
Attach all files below to your email:
- · Score (PDF format) – with title “duration” and “nom de plume”, but your name must NOT appear on the score!
- · Audio realization (only MP3-higly recomended)
- · CV: “nom de plume”, full name, address, date and place of birth, e-mail address, phone number
- · biography suitable for a concert program, photo, a brief text about composition
If you receive email bounce backs due to large file sizes, you may break items into separate emails. Suggested size is up to 10 MB.
Send your email submission to the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the Application form & all materials is 12:00 PM on June 13th 2020.
1. The Entry fee for participants is 40 € for each score (bank charges covered by the sender).
phone: +385 91 336 0112; email@example.com
Pučko otvoreno učilište Samobor
Addres:Trg Matice hrvatske 3, 10430 Samobor
ERSTE&STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK D.D.
address:Jurja Haulika 19a, 43000 BJELOVAR
Account No: 1100940046
How to pay: Name + new note entrance
Amount: 40 EUR or 300 HRK